Karson Mock - Blog post 1

 Over the first week of our study abroad program I have learned a fair bit, mostly concerning the cultural norms of the French, but also about marine biology. We covered a handful of interesting concepts, such as the many different species of fish, their environments, and their evolutionary adaptations, we even got to cut open some fish for first hand biology experience (I couldn't stomach dissecting them). The trip to the open air fish market was exciting, I had never seen anything like it before; although, the tram ride to the market had us packed in like sardines. I've gotten to eat almost as many species of fish as we've studied. Tomorrow we go snorkeling in the Mediterranean, I can't wait. I hope there are no icebergs.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog