Karen Correa - Blog post 3

 For this third week, we visited Cannes. Even though the day was cloudy and it rained a bit,

Cannes still looked stunning. When we arrived at the port and looked towards the beach, I

was amazed to see that we were surrounded by jellyfish, which are a favorite snack for

turtles. The shoreline was bustling with life-tiny shrimp, small fish, jellyfish, and snails. It felt

like a lively underwater scene come to life. What really surprised me was seeing so many

jellyfish right by the shore. I’ve been to other beaches before, but I’ve never seen this many

jellyfish up close. It made me realize how different each beach can be and how much sea life

is right there in the shallows, just waiting to be noticed. The sight of so many creatures all

together was really fascinating and a bit unexpected, adding a special touch to my visit to

Cannes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1