Alix Hironimus - Blog post 1

 The first week of travels were a bit stressful, I will not lie. Learning new social

norms, a new language, and making up a new schedule for daily life. The weather has

been temperamental like a teenager but has been lovely not matter what, in my opinion.

Marine biology class has been one of the highlights through this transitional period. We

have dived into the different types of fish and are starting to look more into marine life

as the days go on. The class went to a fish section of a local farmers supermarket and

saw many types of fish. I was a photographer for a fish dissection and I, myself help

dissect cephalopods. Also how cool is the cuttle bone??




Comments

  1. So many people have given cuttlebones to their birds, as a calcium supplement, without ever knowing how cool the animal that they come from are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1