Benny Rodriguez - blog post 1

 During a trip at a fish market in Nice, France, I discovered the fascinating history of the world's first marine station at a local fish market. While chatting with some friends  about marine life, someone mentioned that the first marine station in the world, Station Biologique de Roscoff, was founded in 1872 in France by Henri de Lacaze-Duthiers. Intrigued, I learned that this pioneering station revolutionized marine biology by allowing scientists to study living marine organisms in their natural habitat. This was such an interesting yet weird revelation due to the situation I found that I learned this information. It was cool to found out such a fact in such a place. To be honest, I may not be the most well versed in the sciences and such, but marine biology is genuinely a cool field of study that this experience in the market made me appreciate marine life more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1