Olivia Flora - Blog post 1

 This first week abroad I have learned quite a bit. I've gotten to explore Nice and learn how to use public transport to get around. It has been a great adventure for me so far as well as learning and getting used to the culture here. This week's biology lessons have also been extremely informative and going to the fish market and doing a dissection, helped to cement the things I've learned a lot better. Besides the dissection being a little icky, it really helped me understand the anatomy of the fish a lot better. Being so close to the beach has been a beautiful experience so far, and getting to live in a place filled with so much history and places and things I've never seen before has genuinely been a magical experience. I can't wait to experience everything else we have planned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1