Sophia Mure - Blog post 1

 Nice (in general): The city itself has been

beautiful. The weather is usually nice (pun

intended). The food has been delicious. I love that

there is so much variety. I also love how there is a

mixture of cultures as well. I have been enjoying

using public transit.



Biology: This week we had our first dissection. I really

enjoyed getting the opportunity to see what we have

been learning about in our lectures and be able to apply

it to different fish. I also had fun seeing how the fish

differ even though they are categorized similarly.











Humanities: This week we had a brief history review. It

was nice to revisit some of the kings and the past of France. I

have also liked seeing the history through the architecture.

During our guided tour, I learned about some more locations

in Nice and their significance.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1