Alix Heronimus - Blog post 3

 This week was an exciting adventure! I visited Monte Carlo and Monaco, in awe of all

the luxurious surroundings and historic buildings. I spent time at an archeological

museum, delving into the region's ancient past. In Nice, I explored the beautiful Nice

Cathedral, appreciating its stunning architecture. My biology class and I went kayaking

in the ocean, enjoying the activity itself and the clear ocean waters. We also visited

Cannes, famous for its film festival, and the picturesque Les Îles de Lérins, where the

natural beauty and serene environment provided a perfect opportunity to join nature.

Also watched a friend purposefully get himself stung by a jellyfish. It was an amazing

and unforgettable time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1