Alix Hironimus - Blog post 2

 My second week in Nice, France, was both educational and fun. We had an exciting

snorkeling trip in the Mediterranean Sea, exploring the underwater ecosystems and

observing various fish and marine life in their natural habitats. This hands-on experience

was amazing and helped my understanding of marine biodiversity. Also, some beautiful

views of the ocean from the boat my class was on. I also visited Cagnes-sur-Mer, a

picturesque coastal town. Here, I learned with my class about estuaries in the French

Riviera. We studied the unique environments where freshwater meets saltwater,

analyzing the world of ecological aspects that sustain these habitats. Through

exploration and research, we gained insights into estuaries dynamics and their

importance to marine life. This week was enjoyable for me when it comes to marine

biology and widened my appreciation for the balance of marine ecosystems.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1