Karen Correa - Blog post 2

 This week discover and create new experiences. I had never done snorkeling before, it was an

experience that I will not forget, I must say that it was scary at first but then it was really

amazing. I had the chance to touch a starfish and also pass by a jellyfish  (I was stung by a

jellyfish right at the end of my snorkeling experience), but hey I was stung by a jellyfish in

the Mediterranean. Even if I got stung by a jellyfish I can say that they look so beautiful

under de water and I am glad that I had the chance to see them.

 Also on our other excursion I

was able to discover more about the estuaries. Fresh water are generally surrounded by more

plants, mud, while salt water we cannot see any vegetation on the outskirts but we do observe

that they are usually surrounded by rocks. Also in fresh water we were able to observe

organisms such as ducks, goose, and fishes, while in salt water I could not see any organisms

on the shores of the sea, I would have liked to have caught a crab and taken a picture of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1