Kate Claypool - Blog post 2

 This week I had the opportunity to learn about different families of fish and put together a small essay focusing on one of them, the barracuda. I also had fun visiting a local estuary, which was quite nice to stroll around. As I’ve spent some more time here I am learning a lot more about the language and culture, mainly through being more confident in speaking French, even when I find myself having trouble with it. I find myself really enjoying being able to walk around the city and explore however I want, with public transportation like trams and buses being a greater point of appreciation here than back at home. The different museums we have been to and places with gardens have also been a treat since the plant life is made up of both very familiar species and those that I’ve never seen before. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1