Kate Claypool - Blog post 3

 This week I found it interesting to learn about different types of marine mammals, turtles, and various families of fish. One thing I didn't know before was that different species of whales can have a single or double blowhole, and they could be identified by observing how they spray out water when they breach the surface for air. Out of our excursions this week, I had the most fun kayaking and spending the day in Juan Les Pins. The weather was great and made for waves that were quite entertaining to paddle through. I also enjoyed visiting other places like Ventimiglia, Eze, and Cannes. Ventimiglia has a great beach, Eze has a cool hiking path through the mountains, and Cannes has a neat market. Overall, I think this trip has been the best experience I've had so far and I loved spending such a great time with others.

Bird refuge on the island of Sainte Marguarite




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1