Nalani Lopez - Blog post 2

 We hopped on a train this week to see an estuary in person in Cagnes-Sur-Mer. Walking up to the estatury, we saw many exhibits of fish iconography, such as multiple swimming metal fish on the shore and a huge building shaped like a fish. I thought they looked identical to a goldfish character. I learned from Professor Alex that many of the large boulders in the area are brought to the beach for aesthetic purposes. I’m still getting used to the rock beaches, but I like being able to go on the beach and leave sand-free. The river leading into the ocean was so interesting to see. When they merge, you could see the different water currents interacting with one another. I wonder what it would be like to live as a duck in that area.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karson Mock - Blog post 1